>A complete guide to buy 3g mobile phones in india.Presenting top ten 3g phones in india
The 3G spectrum auction is off to a smooth start with top telecom operators, including Bharti, Vodafone, RCom and the Tatas in the fray to acquire the radio waves that could fetch the government up to Rs 35,000 crore (Rs 350 billion).
This slide show speaks about top 10 3G phones in India. Read on. . . .
1. Apple iPhone 3GS
The iPhone 3GS is the new improved version of the phone from Apple.
The phone sports no new external design changes but the internal core components have been totally redesigned.
Some of the phone's key features are:
- 3.2 Megapixel camera with autofocus and also with VGA 30fps video recording
- Digital compass with automatic map orientation in Maps app
- Better audio quality
- Better battery life
- Oleophobic display coating
- Voice control , speaker independent
- Built in support for Nike+ jogging system
- TV-out outputs 480p instead 480i resolution
- Text to speech feature called Voice over
- System wide screen zoom
The phone's earlier version had 2 megapixel camera but the latest phone comes along with a 3 mega pixel camera. The camera can shoot video too. The same camera application can be used to go into the video mode.
iPhone 3GS also initiates voice support.
The phone's most featured application is the compass. The iPhone 3GS is able to tell the difference between magnetic north and true north.
Price: iPhone 3GS (16GB) Rs 40,500; iPhone 3GS (32GB) Rs 45,000. iPhone 3G (not 3GS) costs up to Rs 35,000 (prices may vary from city to city).
Read Full Post